Boohoo Body Confidence - Summer Campaign

16:12

I am sooooo exciting to be doing the Boohoo Body Confidence Campaign and sharing my thoughts on body confidence as well as my story with all of you lovely people.. 

Boohoo contacted me in regards to collaborating and doing their summer campaign as its now SUMMERRRRRRRR and everyone's getting into their bikinis, looking and feeling fabulousssss. *princess emoji* 
However I do understand that this is a subject not a lot of people feel confident with. So obviously your gurlllll HAD to be involved with this campaign is to help and encourage all of you beautiful girls to feel confident in yourselves and to love your body and who you are. 






I've struggled A LOT with my body. This time last year I was a size 4 and now I'm a size 8/10. This change affected me so much; I hated myself and I hated how I looked until one day I just physically felt so drained, depressed and tired of hating myself. Social media is a massive influence to why young people, and not just girls, don't feel confident in the skin they're in.. And hands up, I used to be one of those people.. I believe that if there were no social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook etc then a lot more people would be more confident. I feel like there's a lot of pressure on young girls on how they look. The idea everyone has in their minds is that every photo you post has to be "beauts", your makeup has to be "on fleek" and you've just gotta look good otherwise you'll get about 2 likes.. THIS ISN'T TRUE!

I know I'm kind of going off the whole body confidence point but I just want all of you to understand that "likes" don't mean anything.. Honestly they mean NOTHING. You're all beautiful with or without the likes and followers. Please girls don't ever feel like you're worth nothing and that there's something wrong with you just because of Instagram.

I've learnt to love myself and accept my flaws. I was ridiculously insecure about my thick thighs, stretch marks, not so flat stomach and chicken pox scars from when I caught it 3 months ago. But now I've just grown to love myself (as vain as that sounds). No one is perfect. I'm still only so young and there is more to life than worrying about how I look or what other people think of MY body. 


P.s how gorgeous is this Lima Boutique Lace Up Front Tie Side Swimsuit !!??? 
The lace detail is so flattering and super cuteeee!! 

Click here to shop this swimsuit 

Click here to shop MORE boohoo swimsuits/bikinis.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow just found your blog, its amazing and you're so beautiful!!! It's so nice and refreshing to be inspired by someone my age, keep doing you girl!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images